Phillips Temro Auto Parts
Buy Phillips Temro Parts
Phillips and Temro, starting in 1920, opened his auto parts manufacturing business in Canada. Over the years, research and new equipment led to an expansion of heating products aimed at keeping cars starting on cold Canadian mornings. Approximately 400 miles south in Minneapolis, Phillips Moses had started his own manufacturing and sales company. In 1945, the company was acquired and renamed the Phillips Manufacturing Company. Over time, the Phillips product line expanded to include engine heaters and other automotive heating parts. In 1972 the two companies merged and over the next 20 both facilities had become leaders in heating technology for automotive aftermarket and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) customers. Today the company is owned by Audax Group and is the leading global supplier of Heating, Cooling, Silencing, Emission and Hybrid/Electric Vehicle technology.
Click Here to visit the Phillips Temro website