Select a Vehicle to ensure proper fit! Show only products that fit your vehicle click here
Buy Brembo Parts
Brake Parts see all
Brembo is the world leader in the design and manufacturing of high-performance braking systems and components. Created in 1961, Brembo is now an international group comprised of twenty-five manufacturing and sales facilities in twelve countries worldwide.
As a global supplier, Brembo has been manufacturing brake systems components and modules for the best Original Equipment manufacturers and has been the leader in Motorsports for over 30 years. Brembo equips the majority of World Championship Teams and most notable Formula 1, Nascar, Indy 500, World Rally, MotoGP, AMA champions who rely on Brembo for braking, winning and safety.
Brembo offers a full complete line of O.E. Replacement rotors and drums for domestic and import cars, SUV and Truck applications, Brembo Sport High Performance rotors, offering cross drilled or slotted configurations and Gran Turismo brake upgrade.
Because Brembo offers many features and benefits that bring Added Value to your customers, offering leading edge technology. Some of Brembo’s key features include:
- EASY: CHECK The Easy: Check is an indicator of brake rotor wear. The way it works is very simple:
- If you see two dimples on the rotor, this is OK! It means that the rotor falls within the safety limits provided by the original equipment manufacturer. Just regular inspections should be performed.
- If you see one dimple on the rotor, you should check the rotor! This means it has worn more than 80% of its braking surface away. Rotor replacement should be considered, together with pad replacement. The average miles remaining before reaching the minimum thickness will vary upon road conditions and driving styles. The rotor should be inspected regularly to ensure vehicle safety.
- If you don’t see any dimples, you have to replace the rotor immediately! It means that the worn rotor has now reached or exceeded the minimum thickness marked on the rotor. Rotor replacement is required to restore the braking performance and safety of the vehicle.
The other benefits of the Brembo rotors are:
- HIGH CARBON Brembo rotors contain High Carbon Cast Iron to better dampen vibration and noise and improving comfort and performance
- PILLAR VENTING TECHNOLOGY Brembo uses patented Pillar Venting Technology, which increases rotor cooling and provides 40% more resistance to thermal cracking.
- SCREW KIT Since fixing screws are often damaged when rotors are replaced, Brembo supplies a kit with two new screws for each rotor marked with the special yellow fixing screw label on the box. This will ensure that the work is done correctly, efficiently, and safely.
- TÜV Certified Brembo is one of the few suppliers to achieve TÜV certification, the German Safety Department.
FAQ’S for brake upgrades
Who should use Brembo Sport drilled or slotted discs?
Anyone looking for better braking performance with a simple change from your current brake discs to genuine Brembo Sport with either a drilled or slotted braking surface to maximize the interaction of the brake pad to the disc. Anyone who needs a better solution for their vehicles that are submitted to heavy braking. Anyone who has open spoke wheels and is looking for a finished “racing inspired” look to their brakes.
What is the difference between drilled and slotted discs?
Drilled Brembo Sport Discs will operate at a slightly cooler temperature than the slotted version disc because of the added air surface created by the drill pattern. Slotted Brembo Sport Discs are recommended when using high performance or more aggressive pad material, or when the vehicle is submitted to extreme braking duties such as towing or hauling heavy loads. Both designs were engineered by Brembo to improve pad “bite”, improve wet weather performance, continuously refresh the brake pad and prevent gas from building up between the brake pad and disc.
Why are there so many holes in a cross-drilled disc?
The number of holes in a cross-drilled disc is part of the engineered system. Brembo has done extensive testing with regards to the number of holes, their size, their location and their chamfering. This attention to detail is what truly sets Brembo apart in the world of braking. The same attention to detail that is delivered to theFerrari Formula One effort is a component of the high performance program. Which direction should the discs rotate?
It is a popular misconception that drillings in a disc determine the direction of rotation. In truth, for an internally vented drilled disc, the geometry of the vanes dictates the direction of rotation. There are three vane types in use:
Pillar vane (comprised of many small posts)
The first two vane types are non-directional, and can be used on either side of the vehicle. The curved vane disc, however, is directional. A curved vane disc must be installed with the vanes running back from the inside to the outside diameters in the direction of rotation. Orienting the disc in the manner creates a centrifugal pump. The rotation of the disc causes air to be pumped from the center of the disc, through the vanes, and out through the outside diameter of the disc. This greatly enhances the disc’s ability to dissipate heat. Additionally, all of Brembo’s slotted discs are directional, regardless of the vane geometry. The discs should be installed such that the end of the slot nearest the outer edge of the disc contacts the pad first.
Buy Brembo PartsThis is our Brembo section. Here you will see listed all parts we carry by Brembo.
We have received much demand for Brembo parts. This is no surprise since Brembo is a high quality brand, making durable and capable parts. Fully backed by a warranty, we are proud to sell parts by Brembo.
Some parts by Brembo have been known to be hard to acquire. We do our best to carry a bulky variety of parts by Brembo in our enormous warehouse complex. If we don't have the exact Brembo part that you are considering, contact us and we will do our finest to acquire it for you. You can contact us by email, and this way is actually best when looking for specific parts that you don't see on our website, since we need to do a little leg work before we can reply to you, or if you prefer use our live online chat or toll free number. No matter how you chose to contact us, you can always expect professional and courteous service from our sales and customer service team.
For many years we have served thousands of customers delivering Brembo parts to all areas of the world. We have received appreciation from customers during the course of our service to you. We have become a reliable source for buying Brembo parts. With our many years of service to the do-it-yourself community, our professional service and huge warehouse system, you can feel assured that you are purchasing Brembo parts from a reliable and trusted online source.
It's a no brainer, when you need Brembo you come to AutoPartsWAY.com. We take pride in our service and we let our customer testimonials speak for themselves. Place your Brembo parts order with us today and join the thousands of satisfied customers who have learned to always use and rely on our service.
Shop By Brand
Shop by Category